Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


10.26.2005

Vampyr


Almost got back to work these days.

Then I fell again.

Skin got worse. Infection.

Changed day to night, became a vampire.

Hardly been seeing my dear girlfriend, wonder how she is feeling with all that.

Living the nights is so fucking lonely, my companions are my Mac and my Playstation 2.

Bank manager calling almost everyday asking when I will be able to 'balance' my account.

I feel like the most useless human being in the planet.

'Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect'

(Perfect - Simple Plan)

Comments:
Social Networks on the Semantic Web
Total Number of Members: 8,220,800 Jennifer Golbeck is a researcher in the Computer Science ... Weblog authors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their weblogs, including opinions they express, and O'Reilly Media, Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction colorado on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction colorado!
 
Create Your Own Photo Stamps
Get this - now you can create your own custom stamps on Stamps.com using your own photos.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Apply for loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on Apply for loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Apply for loans online for quick and hassle-free service.
 
I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about small business seo in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about small business seo.
Thank you
TWP Admin
 
Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
discount game video
 
Cool blog you have. I have a adsense tracker related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is adsense tracker
 
Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!
 
I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost space is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.
 
This services hosting blog is awesome.
If you get a moment you may want to visit
this services hosting site
it's pretty awesome too!
 
I like your blog, I found it looking for george bush blog. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to george bush blog
 
I enjoyed reading your blog. There is a lot of useful information about free adult sex search engine in it. We offer Turnkey Websites and Reliable Hosting. We also provide a blogging service that will help your site get indexed fast and keep the search engines visiting your site. Click here for more information about free adult sex search engine.
Thank you
TWP Admin
 
I like your blog, I found it looking for radio blog club. Could you add it to my favourite blog directory please. It has lots of blogs relating to radio blog club
 
nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!
 
Hello and thank you for welcoming me to this adsense seo blog. As a fellow webmaster i am always in need of good traffic. Please visit my site at: www.ickaboo.com when you have a chance.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a small business web site hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers small business web site hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hey nice page you've got here, I don't know if you know this but I visit frequently..I'm finally leaving you a comment! Reading your stuff basically made me want to create my own blog...so i finally did. www.theblahbrain.com

Thanks for the inspiration, I know it must feel great to know that someone IS actually reading your blog and likes what you do. :]
 
Yeah Wordpress rocks, I recently switched.. I'm trying to find a cool template that I like.. so far i like the one i have now - anyway, my blog's url is www.theblahbrain.com I've got a page rank of 4 [if you know anything about page ranks and search engine optimization] and 309 pages indexed in google.. unfortunately it isn't more than that... anyway...you've got a great blog here! -Paul
 
GROW IT YOURSELF!
 
Think that will drive you some extra traffic?
 
Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?