Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


5.07.2006

Still...


My admission at the hospital has not come up yet, and I really need it (if you want to see a really gross picture of me after a scratching crisis, click on the thumbnail to the right.

My dear, dear friend saw my state and started a campaign for me and raised some funds so I could pay up some debts and my meds, and I was so moved... Wish I could help her 'back', but I know I will when I get better.

If you want to help me, there are ways...

1) Using the paypal button at the right sidebar to donate anything you feel like;

2) Signing up to Dreamhost, Bluehost or IXWebhosting using one of these links (of course, if you need a website - anyway, x10hosting offers great plans for free, but the most advanced plans requires you to put their ads).

3) If you need a domain, please use this link for iDotz.net - I host my domains there (because they accept Paypal, and my only income comes from Paypal via Dreamhost) and I like their prices.

4) Well, if you need or know someone who needs a Portuguese / English translator or vice-versa, I can be your guy. I can also provide support for Wordpress installations, plugins and themes.

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?